Images are representations only.
- RTD or Ohm input
- High measurement accuracy
- 3-wire connection
- Programmable sensor error value
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5333D to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connection.
Displaying prices & availability for United States in USD. Change location or currency
- ± 0.1 %
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 03-ATEX-1535 X
- CCOE P337392 / 2
- CSA 1125003
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 2D5A7
- IECEx dEK 13.0036X
- INMETRO DEKRA 13.0002 X
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ (Vsupply-8) / 0.023 ohms
- 4-20 mA Signal Range
- 0.33 to 60 seconds
- Linch R
- 8.0-35 Vdc
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000 or Ni100...Ni1000 sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.