Images are representations only.
Rotork Fairchild's all new PAX1 Motor Set Pressure Regulator is a flexible low voltage DC powered linear actuator coupled to one of four Fairchild precision pressure regulators capable of controlling pressure ranges of 0-0.5 psig to 0-3,000 psig and housed in a flameproof enclosure.
The unit is inherently lock-in-last-place as the actuator will maintain its position upon loss of electrical power. The Model 10 is designed for applications that require moderate capacity and accurate process control. The main supply valve is pressure balanced by a rolling diaphragm, ensuring a constant output pressure even during wide supply pressure variations.
- Control sensitivity of 1/8" water column allows use in precision processes
- Pressure balanced supply valve prevents supply pressure changes from affecting the setpoint
- Separate control chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing
- An aspirator tube compensates downstream pressure drop under flow conditions
- Non relieving option available for applications requiring containment of gas
- ± 1% of, Maximum
Approvals & Certifications
- < 1 W During Standby
Enclosure, Body Material
- Typical 4X
- Typical 6P
Exhaust Capacity - Relieving Units Only
- 5.5 scfm (9.35 m³/hour) Where Downstream Pressure is 5 psig (0.35 bar, 35 kPa) Above 20 psig (1.5 bar, 150 kPa) Setpoint
Materials of Construction
- Thrust Rod: Stainless Steel
- 11-30 Vdc, 18 W Peak, < 1 W Standadby
- psi: 0 to 3,000 (kPa: 0 to 20,680, bar: 0 to 200)
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)