Images are representations only.
Each thermowell is an important component of any temperature measurement point.
It is used to separate the process from the surrounding area, thus protecting the environment and operating personnel and keeps aggressive media, high pressures and flow rates from the temperature sensor itself and thereby enables the thermometer to be exchanged during operation.
- Heavy-duty design
- Model TW10-F: Full penetration weld version. Model TW10-P: With double fillet weld, weld seam strength a = 3 mm. Model TW10-R: With double fillet weld, weld seam strength a = 6 mm
- Coating for corrosive or abrasive process loads
- Possible thermowell forms: tapered, straight or stepped, “Quill Tip” version (with open tip)
- Welding process test to ASME Sec. IX
- Ø 6.6 mm, Ø 8.5 mm
Connection to Thermometer
- 1/2" NPT, G 1/2" female
- Weld-in connection 1/2" and 3/4"
- 57 and 83 mm standard
Material of Construction
- Thermowell: Stainless steel 304/304L, 316/316L, 1.4571, 1.4404, A105
- Coating: PFA, ECTFE
- Petrochemical industry, on-/offshore, plant construction
- For high process loads