Images are representations only.
Slide valves Type 3101/3102 (normally closed) and 3106/3107 (normally open) are manifold mounted with integral pilot connection; the 3103/4 (normally closed) and 3108/3109 (normally open) are manifold mounted with remote pilot connection.
A major feature of the valve design is elimination of the continuous internal leakage which is characteristic of conventional lapped-face spool valves.
The valves each incorporate special high pressure seals which prevent leakage and so render the valves suitable for use with many fluid media.Features
- Working Pressure: 690 bar (10,000 psi) maximum
- Pilot Pressure - Type 3101/3103/3106/3108: 103 to 690 bar (1,500 to 10,000 psi)
- Pilot Pressure - Type 3102/3104/3107/3108: 69 to 207 bar (1,000 to 3,000 psi)
- Operating Media: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol based hydraulic fluid
- Recommended Filtration: 25 micron
- Connections: 1/4" NPTF all ports
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 27 litres/min (6 imp galls/min)
- Working Temperature: -20° to 130°C (-4° to 266°F)