Images are representations only.
The Soldo BOLT series proximity sensor provides a compact design and the most economical solution for remote electrical indication of linear and rotary valve /actuator position. The rugged design provide maximum application versatility.Features
- RUGGED DESIGN
- The BOLT offers a unique cost advantage because no lead seal is required. To accomplish this the BOLT sensor was subjected to a 6000psi hydrostatic test and the UL aggressive chemical vapor test.
- STANDARD MOUNTING
- The BOLT switch utilizes industry standard 5/8-18 UNF threads and each sensor is provided with two heavy-duty jam nuts. The BOLT sensor can be mounted with standard brackets or brackets can be customized to suit specific applications.
- HOUSING MATERIALS
- BOLT proximity switch are manufactured in a heavy duty housing made of 303 or 316 stainless steel. The rugged design make the BOLT series the ideal proximity switch for use in hostile environments. The BOLT can also be provided with an aluminum housing for NEMA 4/4X applications.
- Each BOLT switch is provided with standard 18” flying leads. Longer lead lengths or a cable connector are available upon request.
- TARGET REQUIRED
- BOLT switch is provided with a magnetic target to ensure a positive trip. Only the magnetic target will trip the switch, potential false tripping from ferrous material is eliminated.
- SWITCH OPTIONS
- The BOLT proximity switch can be provided with SPST Bifurcated Reed Switches with contacts significantly enhanced for performance on low current (<50mA) applications and SPDT Reed Switches that offer the most economical choice for generalpurpose applications. DPDT BOLT proximity switch can be offered when one circuit is not enough. Reed switches are double potted for maximum environmental protection.
- Temperature range:
- Standard : -20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)
- Optional : -40°C to 100°C (-40°F to 212°F)
- Class I Division 1 Groups A, B, C, D
- Class II Division 1 Groups E, F, G
- Class III Division 1 Hazardous Location
- 18” (0.5 metres)
- 24” (0.6 metres)
- 36” (0.9 metres)
- 1/2” NPT
Enclosure, Body Material
- 303 Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Anodized Aluminum - Typical T6
- Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D
- Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G
- Class III, Div. 1, Hazardous Location
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X
- 24 Vdc
- Normally Closed
- Normally Open
- -40° to 100° C (-40° to 212° F)
- 5/8”-18 UNF Male
- Mini-Change 3-Pin Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- Mini-Change 4-Pin Stainless Steel or Aluminum