A Single Isolate Ball Valve with pressures rated up to 10,000 psi / 690 bar. The single isolating ball valve is designed to give bubble tight shut off through 90° operation across the full operating temperature range of the valve. Totally enclosed soft seats offer both positive sealing and low operating torques.
Features and Benefits:
- Two piece construction reducing leak paths
- Anti-blow out stem internally loaded
- Precision machined stainless steel ball
- Lever type handle as standard
- Compact design to save space and weight
- Full material traceability and individual serial number stamped on the valve
- RTFE stem seals and o-ring body seals
- Thread milled connections for improved sealing
- In complaince with NACE MR-01-75 / ISO 15156 as standard
- Bubble tight shut-off
- Low operating torque
- Pressure energised stem sealing
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.