Images are representations only.
Parker PGI’s offers a wide variety of connections for the Direct Mount Close Coupling Manifold Series. To better understand why you direct mount a manifold, let’s review the basics. First, pulsation created by compressors, flow control valves, regulators and some piping configurations may create unacceptable levels of Square Root Error (SRE) and/or resulting Gauge Line Error(GLE).
Pulsation at the orifice meter is a major source of lost and unaccounted for natural gas, which can create large economic gains or losses for both buyers and sellers along a natural gas pipeline system. Industry studies have proven the existence of flow and/or pulsation-induced GLE in traditional, remotely tubed meter installations. Pulsation and resulting SRE creates a high probability that GLE is present within your measuring systems.
These highly accredited studies concluded that transmitters or electronic flow meters (EFMs) should be close coupled to the orifice taps with equal length, large bore (0.375 inch I.D. or greater), constant diameter gauge lines to minimize or eliminate GLE.
PGI’s patented Direct-Mount Systems (DMS) were developed in response to requests by leading gas transmission companies for a safe, efficient method of close coupling EFMs and transmitters to orifice fittings and thus eliminating or reducing the effects of Gauge Line Error from accurate measuring systems.
Reduce Installation Costs and Increase Safety
DMS can be easily configured and safely installed for both vertical and horizontal to vertical applications. DMS reduces installation cost because there is never a need to manufacture and install time-consuming tube runs with expensive tube fittings and pipe stands.
Reduce NPT Connections and Leak Points
DMS is a flange to flange continuous connection that eliminates NPT connections and potential leak paths. Industry Leadership, Field Tested Performance PGI is the leader in innovative DMS technology. Since its introduction in 1988, thousands of Direct-Mount Systems have been installed worldwide. PGI’s DMS provides the most user-friendly, affordable installation available in the market.
- Pressure-Core Stem Seal technology
- Turn-Saver™ Technology for opening and closing the bonnet
- Connections for a Variety of transmitter manufacturers
- 316 Stainless and Carbon Steel Body and Bonnet are standard
- Available with Delrin®, Kel-F®,PEEK®,PTFE, Seats
- Various connections for direct mounting
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Specialty Metals
- Carbon Steel
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Temperature (°C)
- 232° C
Maximum Working Temperature (°F)
- .187" - .375"
- PTFE Pressure-Core®
Port Connection Inlet
- 1/2" NPT Male/Flange
Port Connection Outlet
- Soft "Roddable" Seat
- Carbide® Ball
- Natural Gas Process Lines
- Transmitter applications
- Instrumentation monitoring systems
Literature & Reference Materials
- CCIMS 8pp Brochure.pdf (968 KB)
- Direct-Mount Duo Installation, Operation Maintenance.pdf (1.00 MB)
- Direct-Mount Duo Stabilized Connector w. Integral Block Valves - PGI-DMD 2.pdf (505 KB)
- Direct-Mount Systems - PGI-DMS.pdf (5.20 MB)
- Direct-Mount Systems Expanded Views - PGI-DMIVH 2.pdf (363 KB)
- Equipment Winterization Techniques.pdf (1.20 MB)
- Lost Unaccounted Natural Gas - PGI-LUNG.pdf (698 KB)
- Process Control Manifolds.pdf (10.10 MB)
CCIMS - Close Coupled Instrument Mounting System
Manifold, Instrument & Power - 2, 3, & 5-Valve Series
NV06 Double Block & Bleed Two Station Manifold
NV06 Double Block & Bleed Three Station Manifold
NV06 Double Block & Bleed Single Station Manifold
Sensing Line Isolation, Purge Adapter Series
EX200C Actuator Positioner
70 Series Direct-Acting Valve