Images are representations only.
The Type 14480 thermal relief valve has been designed primarily to provide over pressure protection in systems subject to fluid thermal expansion, but it can also be reliably used as the primary relief valve in systems with low volume pump flow rates.
- No need to remove from the system for proof testing
- Unique lock down screw facility
- Set Point Repeatability ±2%
- Set Point Range - user specified up to 1,300 bar
- Sealing Re-Seat Pressure - Virtually zero leakage re-seat pressure ≥ 90% of cracking pressure
- Proof Test - proof test pressure: 1,000 bar and 1,700 bar
- Orifice Size: Ø 4 mm
- Back Pressure - set point is not affected by vent back pressure. Maximum permissible back pressure 100 bar
- Operating Media - mineral oils, water glycol fluids and some chemicals
- Long Life and Repeatable Performance - are ensured through the use of hardened elements.
Approvals & Certifications
- 1/4" BSP Female
- 3/8" BSP Female
Cone & Thread Connection
- 1/4" Female Medium Pressure
- 3/8" Female Medium Pressure
- 9/16" Female Medium Pressure
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 1/4" NPT Female
- 3/8" NPT Female