Images are representations only.
The PI73-SS Intensifier amplifies the inlet pressure to a higher outlet pressure by a predetermined ratio for any given model.
Pressure in the high pressure line can become reduced as a result of a system leak or the use of the stored (pressure) energy.
Using virtually no energy, the PI73-SS restores and maintains that pressure in such instances.
Rapid adjustment of the high pressure line can be achieved by varying the inlet pressure as the high pressure is directly proportional to the inlet pressure.
Check and changeover valves are integrated within the main body of the intensifier as is the pilot-operated vent valve for the versions in which it is incorporated.Features
- Designed to boost the pressure of any water-based or mineral/synthetic oil-based fluid
- Boosts inlet pressure up to 7 times without external power. The maximum outlet pressure is psi: 20,020 (kPa: 138,000, bar: 1,380)
- When system pressure is achieved, there is minimal consumption of expensive hydraulic fluid
- Manufactured from 316 (standard), or from duplex stainless steels; no painting required for hostile environments
- Costs reduced - no electrical supply or controls required
- Production quality to the stringent standards required for hostile subsea environments
- Two versions - with and without a pilot-operated vent valve for the high pressure line
- 1/4" BSP Female
Cone & Thread Connection
- 3/8" Female Medium Pressure
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- 1/4" NPT Female
- bar: 0 to 1,380
- kPa: 0 to 138,000
- psi: 0 to 20,020
Seat / Seal Material
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- bar: 420
- kPa: 42,000
- psi: 6,092
- Pilot Operated Vent