Images are representations only.
High overload safety up to the 4-fold full scale value, safety version.
- High overpressure safety, overpressure range is indicated completely on scale.
- Safety pressure gauge with solid baffle wall designed in compliance with operational safety requirements of EN 837-1.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Stainless steel 316L, lower mount (LM)
- G ½" B (male), 22 mm flats
- Stainless steel 316L
- Stainless steel
- Aluminium, White, Black Lettering in Measuriing Range,
- Aluminium, black
- Stainless Steel, with solid baffle wall (Solidfront) and blow-out back
- Laminated safety glass
- Cam ring (bayonet type), stainless steel
Filling Liquid (for Model 233.36)
- Glycerine 99.7 % (Glyzerine 86.5 % for Scale range ≤ 0 ... 2.5 bar)
- Especially suited for occasional short-duration overpressures of up to 4 times scale range
- Increased safety requirements
- With liquid filled case for applications with high dynamic pressure pulsations or vibrations (Model 233.36)
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive ambience
- Process industries: chemical/petro-chemical, power stations, mining, on- and offshore, environmental technology, mechanical engineering and plant construction