Images are representations only.
High overload safety up to the 4-fold full scale value, safety version.Features
- High overpressure safety, overpressure range is indicated completely on scale.
- Safety pressure gauge with solid baffle wall designed in compliance with operational safety requirements of EN 837-1.
- All stainless steel construction.
- 316L Stainless Steel, Lower Mount (LM)
- G 1/2” B (Male), 22 mm flats
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminium, White, Black Lettering in Measuring Range,
- Aluminium, Black
- Stainless Steel, with solid baffle wall (Solidfront) and blow-out back
- Laminated Safety Glass
- Cam Ring (Bayonet Type), Stainless Steel
Filling Liquid (For Model 233.36)
- Glycerine 99.7 % (Glyzerine 86.5 % for Scale Range ≤ 0 ... 2.5 bar)
- Especially suited for occasional short-duration overpressures of up to 4 times scale range
- Increased safety requirements
- With liquid filled case for applications with high dynamic pressure pulsations or vibrations (Model 233.36)
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive ambience
- Process industries: chemical/petro-chemical, power stations, mining, on- and offshore, environmental technology, mechanical engineering and plant construction