Images are representations only.
The Type 14520, 14530, 14580 and 14570 precision relief valve has been designed to provide accurate over pressure protection in systems operating at pressures of up to 1,200 bar and flows of up to 25 l/m.
- Up to 1,200 bar, 25 l/m
- Set Point Repeatability ±2%
- Sealing Re-Seat Pressure - Virtually zero leakage re-seat pressure ≥ 90% of cracking pressure
- Proof Test - proof test pressure: 1,000 bar
- Flow Capacity - at up to 10% overpressure: 25 l/m
- Orifice Size: Ø 1/8"
- Set point is affected by vent port back pressure and will decrease accordingly
- The Main Spring Load - is not transmitted to the seat, thus reducing distortion and wear