Images are representations only.
High-temperature thermometers of the TC80 model series have been developed to measure extremely high temperatures. These high-temperature thermocouples comply with DIN EN 50446.
- Application ranges up to max. +1,700 °C / +3,100 °F (DIN EN 50446 / ASTM E230).
- Protection tube from heat-resistant steel or ceramic, also.
- Support tube from different steels.
- Gas-tight process connection.
- Coatings (option).
- Blast furnaces, hot blast stoves
- Annealing and heat treatment processes
- Waste, biomass and hazardous waste incineration
- Large heating plants, heat generation, power engineering, reactors
- Glass, porcelain and ceramic industry, cement and brick production