Images are representations only.
The model 33x.30 high-quality test gauge has been specifically designed for increased safety requirements during highaccuracy pressure measurements and is suited for calibration tasks. With an accuracy class of 0.6 %, the Bourdon tube pressure gauge is suitable for testing industrial type pressure gauges or for precision measurement in laboratories. Optionally, an accuracy class of 0.25 % is possible for pressures
≤ 400 bar.
- Safety pressure gauge with solid baffle wall designed in compliance with operational safety requirements of EN 837-1.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Knife edge pointer for optimal accuracy of reading.
- Wear-resistant precision movement of stainless steel.
- Scale ranges up to 0 ... 1,600 bar.
- EN 837-1
Nominal Size in mm
- Option: 0.25 (per EN 837 or grade 3A per ASME B40.1 for scale ranges ≤ 400 bar)
- 0 to 0.6 bar [0 to 8.7 psi] to 0 to 1,600 bar [0 to 23,200 psi]
- Single scale
- Option: Mirror band Scale
- Steady: Full scale value
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
- Short time: 1.3 x full scale value
- Lower mount (radial)
- G ½ B
Permissible Medium Temperature
- +200° C [392° F] maximum with unfilled instruments
- +100° C [212° F] maximum with filled instruments (model 333.30)
Permissible Ambient Temperature
- -40 … +60° C [-40 ... +140° F] with unfilled instruments
- -20 … +60° C [-4 ... +140° F] with instruments with glycerine filling (model 333.30)
- When the temperature at the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature +20° C [+68° F]: ≤ ±0.4 %/10° C [≤ ±0.4 %/18° F] of Full Scale Value
Process Connection Wetted Materials
- Stainless steel 316L
Pressure Element Wetted Materials
- Stainless steel 316L
- < 100 bar: Copper alloy, C-type
- ≥ 100 bar: Stainless steel 316L, helical type
- ≥ 1,000 bar: Ni-Fe alloy, helical type
Case, Bayonet Ring
- Stainless Steel Safety version S3 per EN 837: With solid baffle wall (Solidfront) and blow-out back
- Option: Triangular bezel, polished Stainless Steel, with clamp
- Stainless steel
- Aluminium, white, black lettering
- Aluminium, black (knife edge pointer)
- Aluminium, red
- Laminated safety glass
Ingress Protection Per IEC / EN 60529
- ≤ 25 bar: Gas
- > 25 bar: Liquid
- Option: Gas from Scale Range ≥ 25 bar
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive environments
- Precision measurement in laboratories
- High-accuracy pressure measurement, testing of industrial type pressure gauges
- Increased safety requirements for personal protection
- With liquid-filled case for applications with high dynamic pressure loads or vibrations