Images are representations only.
Each thermowell is an important component of any temperature measurement point.
It is used to separate the process from the surrounding area, thus protecting the environment and operating personnel and keeps aggressive media, high pressures and flow rates from the temperature sensor itself and thereby enables the thermometer to be exchanged during operation.
- Version per DIN 43772.
- Model TW40-8: form 2F, Model TW40-9: form 3F.
- For highly corrosion-resistant coating.
- With integrated neck tube.
- Model TW40-9: fast-response design.
- Stainless steel 1.4571
- Flanges to valid national or international standards like e.g. EN 1092-1, DIN 2527, ASME B 16.5
Connection to Thermometer
- M24 x 1.5 Male Nut rotatable or G 1/2, 1/2" NPT Female
- Ø 11 mm
- Ø 9 mm
- Ø 7 mm
- Ø 6.1 mm
Overall Length L
- Model TW40-8: insertion length U1 + 80 mm
- Model TW40-9: insertion length U1 + 82 mm
- ECTFE (Halar®): Coat thickness min. 0.6 mm
- PFA: Coat thickness min. 0.4 mm (standard) or min. 0.6 mm (optional)
- Chemical industry, process technology, apparatus construction
- For low and medium process loads