Images are representations only.
The T82 programmable HART® field temperature transmitter is a 2-wire unit with analog output. It includes input for RTDs: resistance inputs in 2-wire, 3-wire, and 4-wire connections; thermocouples and voltage signals.
The transmitter can be supplied with or without a digital display, in a general-purpose aluminum screw-cover housing.
The T82 can be programmed using a HART® protocol handheld terminal. When supplied with a digital display, the LCD display shows the current measured value.
When specified, the T82 transmitter is available with an optional Safety Integrity Level Rating (SIL) for critical applications.Features
- Universally programmable with HART® protocol for various input signals
- 2-wire, single, analog output (4 to 20) mA
- Undervoltage detection
- Highly accurate in entire operating temperature range
- Approvals: FM and CSA (IS, NI)
- Galvanic isolation
- Output simulation
- Customized measuring range setup or expanded setup
- Analog 4-20 mA or 20-4 mA
- Temperature Linear
- Resistance Linear
- Voltage Linear
Minimum Current Required
- 3.5 mA
- Multidrop Mode - 4 mA
- ≤ 23 mA
- Resistance Thermometer (RTD) - 0.9 to 1.3 s (Depends on The Connection Method 2/3/4 - Wire)
- Thermocouples (TC) - 0.8 s
- Reference Temperature - 0.9 s
- ≤ 3.6 mA or ≥ 21 mA
- 3/4” NPT Conduit Connection x 1/2” NPT Process Connection
Certifications & Approvals