The WE-500 Electric Actuator is a compact design actuator used for small ball valves (2” and less), dampers and other quarter-turn devices. The actuator is TYPE 4, 4X and includes a visual indicator, two auxiliary switches and a compartment heater. A convenient wrench manual override shaft is standard on the WE-500. This actuator is the clear choice when a compact, efficient electric actuator is required.
- Compact and light due to high grade aluminum alloy housing.
- High resistance to corrosion due to hard anodizing on inside and outside with polyester powder coating on external surface.
- Output Torque: 530 In-lbs (530 inch-pounds).
- The actuator motor is a reversible, high torque and low current design.
- Weatherproof (IP67, Type 4, 4X)
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.