Images are representations only.
Features and Benefits:
- SIL 3 capability: The product has met manufacturer design process requirements of Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3.
- Force balanced valve design with high safety factors to de-energise at all pressures in normally open and normally closed configurations.
- 100% computerised diagnostic testing to ensure each solenoid valve is proven along with confirmed safety factors.
- Bifold has state of the art product qualification and production equipment including flow (Cv), environment (-70° to 180° C), function and leakage testing and data logging.
- The standard solenoid operator is a holding magnet type which ensures the valve will operate in damp conditions. The risk of corrosion to internal components is reduced, unlike other valve types that incorporate a solenoid core tube design with a 'wetted' armature that will only operate in dry air conditions.
- Tolerant to moist air in control lines.
- The standard solenoid valve has proven arctic service and low temperature performance.
- Products are manufactured, inspected, assembled and tested in our state of the art production facilities.
- Large clearances, metal back up to seals and no knife edge sealing to prevent long term valve sticking.
- Dry solenoid armature to prevent corrosion and affecting safe shut down.
- Simple maintenance - Removable transient suppression diode on Ex d DC solenoid valve assemblies and removable solenoid coil without removing valve from the tubing.
BXS 3/2 Pilot-Operated Direct-Acting Solenoid Valve
SPR-08 5/2 Pilot-Operated Direct-Acting Solenoid
SPR-16 5/2 Pilot-Operated Direct-Acting Solenoid
SPR-16 3/2 Pilot-Operated Direct-Acting Solenoid
SPR-08 3/2 Pilot-Operated Direct-Acting Solenoid
FP12P 3/2 Direct-Acting Solenoid Valve
FP06P 3/2 Slimline Direct-Acting Solenoid Valve
FP10P 3/2 Direct-Acting Solenoid Valve