A 316L Stainless Steel unit for filtration of compressed air and gases for the actuation industries.
Features and Benefits:
- Specifically designed for severe environments
- 40 micron Element as standard, 5 micron option available
- Ambient Temperature Range -20° to 80° C (-4° to 176° F) Low Temperature option available
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Large Flow Characteristics
- Bowl Capacity Window
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.