- Low droop under flow conditions allows improved control of downstream pressure.
- Immunity to supply pressure change permits use of normal plant air.
- Minimal air use in dead end service (0.05 SCFM) reduces air consumption.
- High forward and exhaust capacity permits increased process speed.
- Transducer can be configured to deliver an output which is directly or inversely proportional to the input.
- Split range operation permits two or more functions to be controlled from a common signal source (except 1-5 Vdc unit).
- Built-in supply pressure regulator eliminates need for a separate regulator.
- Wall or panel mounting allows convenient installation.
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.