Images are representations only.
Bifold fluidpower’s excess flow check valves provide an effective shut-off in a system pressure supply line when the flow rate exceeds a pre-determined flow setting.
Typically the valves are installed where actuator control lines and associated valves are vulnerable to damage to prevent the total loss of the hydraulic system control fluid in the event of a line fracture or high component leakage.
These particular valves are designed to shut-off at very low flow rates, and are very restrictive in a reverse flow condition.
The valves should be installed either upstream of the system directional control valve or with a free flow return check valve in parallel if they are installed in the actuator control line, to ensure adequate actuator operating times.
Therefore the direction of flow should always be P1 to P2. The shut-off flow rate is internally adjustable, and can be accurately set.
Valve types 2002 and 2005 are in-line mounting; types 2012 and 2015 are panel mounting and incorporate an integral by-pass valve operable at the panel front.
Valves can also be supplied with internal orifices allowing a continuous by-pass bleed for automatic resetting after shut-off during system start-up conditions.Features
- 316L stainless steel
- Arctic service options to -60°C (-76°F)
- NACE MR-01-75 option
- 0.82” (21 mm) - Panel Mounting Hole (By Pass Valve Typical Only)
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 10 microns (NAS 1638 Class 9 System Cleanliness)
- 0.10 to 0.52 gpm (0.4 to 2 LPM) - Shut-Off Flow Ranges
- 0.52 to 1.32 gpm (2 to 5 LPM) - Shut-Off Flow Ranges
- Gas Service
- Hydraulic Service
- Mineral Oil
- Some Chemicals
- Water Glycol Mixtures
- Inline Mounting
- Integral Mounting
- Panel Mount
NACE & NIST
- NACE MR-0175
- 1/4” NPT Female
- 0.010” (0.25 mm)
- 0.015” (0.38 mm)
- 0.020” (0.508 mm)
- 0.025” (0.635 mm)
- 0.030” (0.762 mm)
- psi: 10,010 (kPa: 69,000, bar: 690) - Max.
- psi: 6,005 (kPa: 41,400, bar: 414) - Max.
- -20° to 180° C (-4° to 356° F) - Viton
- -30° to 130° C (-22° to 266° F) - Nitrile
- -60° C (-76° F) - Arctic Service Options