Images are representations only.
The WEIGHTRAC 31 is a radiation-based sensor for precise flow measurement of bulk solids.
It is designed for mass flow determination on conveyor belts in all industries.
Due to its frame construction, the WEIGHTRAC 31 can be simply retrofitted on the conveyor belt.Features
- Wear-free, because non-contact measurement
- Exact determination of the delivery volume through simple setup
Ambient Temperature Range
- -4° to 60° C (25° to 140° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 1/2” NPT
- M20 x 1.5
- 4 W
- 6 VA
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- 100 mA - Relay Contact (Switching Input)
- 4-20 mA Passive - Input Typical (Analog Input)
- 250 ohms - Internal Load
- 1.64 to 5.25 feet (0.5 to 1.6 metres) - Measuring Range
Materials of Construction
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel - Frame Construction
- Galvanized Steel - Frame Construction
- Polyvinyltoluene (PVT) - Scintillation Material
- 20-253 Vac
- 20-72 Vdc
- 50/60 Hz
- < 400 mA - Load Current (Switching Output)
- < 55 Vdc - Switching Voltage (Switching Output)
- 4-20 mA / HART, Active or Passive - Range (Current Output)
- 500 ohms (300 ohms with Intrinsically Safe IS) - Max.
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- NPN Transistor Output (Floating) - Typical of Output
- Breaking Capacity: Min. 50 mW, Max.
- Switching Current: Min. 10 µA, Max.
- Switching Voltage: Min. 10 mV, Max.
- ± 1 % from the Measuring Range Final Value
- -40° to 60° C (-40° to 140° F)