Images are representations only.
The Series 760 Valve Positioners provide a cost effective universal approach to your valve control.
Their modular concept allows all models to be built on the base pneumatic unit (Model 760P).
The electro-pneumatic model (Model 760E) is created by adding an I/P transducer to the base pneumatic unit, and a wide range of accessories easily installs inside the unit.Features
- Universal design and choice of interchangeable NAMUR IEC 534-6 rectilinear VDI/VDE 3845 rotary mountings provide wide application flexibility
- Double-acting or single-acting service and split ranging afford application versatility in a single unit
- Non-interaction of the zero and span adjustments and CAMLOC (TM) cam locking mechanism significantly reduce calibration and setup time
- Modular design reduces inventory because it allows interchangeable spare parts
- Comes standard with 3 cams, linear, quick opening and equal % for application versatility