Images are representations only.
These flowline pilot valves are pilot-operated, three port, two position valves with a spring return action. The pressure at which the valve functions is variable by adjusting the spring force - a wide range of pressure settings is covered by using seven interchangeable sensing head assemblies.
- Control Pressure - Standard: Gas 17.3 bar (250 psi)
- Control Pressure - High: Hydraulic fluid up to 400 bar (6,000 psi) max
- Process Pressure: 690 bar (10,000 psi) maximum 380 bar (5,510 psi) maximum (2X1X only)
- Operating Media: Mineral oil, water, water-glycol mixtures, air, natural and sour gases.
- Connections - Controls: 1/4” NPT.
- Connection - Process: 1/2” or 3/4” NPT
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 4.5 litres/min (1.0 imp gall/min)
- Working Temperature - Standard: –20º to 130º C (-4° to 266° F)(
- Recommended Filtration: 25 micron