Images are representations only.
Master shutdown valve Type 1175 is a pilot-operated, three port, two position poppet valves with a spring-return action.
- Working Pressure: 690 bar (10,000 psi) maximum
- Pilot Pressure: 200 to 690 bar (2,900 to 10,000 psi)
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 27 litres/min (6 imp galls/min)
- Operating Media - Valve: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures
- Operating Media - Pilot: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures
- Working Temperature: -20º to 130º C (-4° to 266° F)
- Recommended Filtration: 10 micron