Compact limit switch box, designed for hazardous areas, provides a visual and electrical remote position feedback on automated valves. Available in either die cast aluminum or 316L stainless steel, the explosionproof enclosure matches the Exd IIC T6 standards.
The SK-SQ switch box Series offer a ready to mount solution thanks to the integrated Namur mounting kit. The ideal compact solution for oil and gas, both on-shore and off-shore, and petrochemical industries.
- Twin shaft design, ensuring a complete sealed device. The shaft is split in two parts, each fitted and sealed into the body and cover for the best weather insulation even during opening operation
- Suitable for Arctic Application, Down to -55° C (67° F)
- Integrated Mounting Kit for Namur Actuators
- Two Cable Entries, Either Metric or Imperial
- Enhanced Corrosion Resistance Due to the Thick Polyester Powder Coating on Aluminum Housings
- 316L Stainless Steel Housing for the Maximum Protection in Hostile and Corrosive Environments
- Easy Wiring through the Terminal PCB Board
- NOVA V3 Switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities
- Concentric flame path design providing a self-centering system aligning shafts for a precise engagement
- Captive Bolts on the Screwed Lid
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.