- Control sensitivity of 1" water column allows use in precision applications
- Large supply and exhaust valves provide high forward and exhaust flows
- Soft supply and exhaust valve seats minimize air consumption
- A balanced supply valve minimizes the effect of supply pressure variation
- An aspirator tube compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions
- A separate control chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing
- Unit construction lets you service the Model 1500 A without removing it from the line
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.