Images are representations only.
Electronic Position Transmitter SPTM-5V series is 2-Wire type transmitter with in-built micro-processor which transmits DC 4~20mA signal according to changes in valve or damper position.
- Convenient wiring: 2-wire type
- High accuracy and reliability
- Simple change for RA vs DA action setting
- Convenient adjustment of zero and span
- Designed to be Ex ia IIC T6 explosion proof grades.
- Economical price and long product life time.
- Very easy and simple calibration.
- LCD displays current output signal.
- PF 1/2 (G 1/2")
Enclosure, Body Material
- Die Cast Aluminum
- Ex Ia IIC T6
- ± 0.2% of Span
- ± 1% of Full Scale
- 0 to 30°
- 0 to 90°
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
Operating Temperature - Display
- -30° to 85° C (-22° to 185° F)
- 4-20 mA DC
- ± 0.2%
- 9-28 Vdc