Images are representations only.
Rotork Fairchild's all new PAX1 Motor Set Pressure Regulator is a flexible low voltage DC powered linear actuator coupled to one of four Fairchild precision pressure regulators capable of controlling pressure ranges of 0-0.5 psig to 0-3,000 psig and housed in a flameproof enclosure.
The unit is inherently lock-in-last-place as the actuator will maintain its position upon loss of electrical power. The Model 11 is designed for applications that require moderate capacity and accurate low pressure control.
- Large area, high sensitivity diaphragm provides control sensitivity of 1/8" water column, allows use in precision applications
- Pressure balanced supply valve prevents supply pressure changes from affecting the setpoint
- Separate control chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing
- An aspirator tube compensates downstream pressure droop for flow demand
- Non relieving option available for applications requiring containment of gas
Enclosure, Body Material
Exhaust Capacity - Relieving Units Only
- 0.5 scfm (0.85 m³/hour) @ Where Downstream Pressure is 0.1 psig (0.007 bar, 0.7 kPa) Above 1.0 psig Setpint
- 20 scfm (34 m³/hour) @ 100 psig (7 bar, 700 kPa) Supply & 1.0 psig Setpint
- 0.05" WC
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- psig: 150 (kPa: 1,034, bar: 10.34)
Supply Pressure Effect
- < 0.01 psig for 100 psig Change in Supply
- Stainless Steel
- Zinc-Plated Steel