Compact limit switch box, designed not only for the industrial market, but for indoor applications in hazardous areas.
Available in nickel plated aluminum, with flat lid or 3D indicator.
is a corrosion resistant device, able to satisfy the requirements in water treatment and desalination plants; both SP and SM match the Ex ia IIC T6 standards with the integral intrinsically safe certification, covering both the enclosure and electrical components inside.
With these devices we provide a ready to mount solution, thanks to the integrated Namur mounting kit.
• Glass reinforced resin enclosure with transparent polycarbonate lid, ensuring a device totally unaffected by corrosion, in salty and humid atmospheres.
• One cable entry as standard, for the SP series, and two cable entries, for the SM, either metric or imperial.
• Enhanced strength on the composite enclosure, with thick molding and durable threaded cable entries.
• Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board.
• NOVA V3™ switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities.
• ASI communication protocol board .
•Integrated mounting kit for Namur actuators.
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.