A 316L Stainless Steel unit for pressure regulation of compressed air and gases for the actuation industries.
Features and Benefits:
- Specifically Designed for Severe Environments
- Ambient Temperature Range -20° to 80° C (-4° to 176° F)
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Mounting Brackets Supplied Fitted as Standard
- Gauge Fitted as Standard
- Regulated Pressure Range from 7.25 to 174 psi (50 to 1,200 kPa, 0.50 to 12.0 bar) Depending on Model Selection
- Large Flow Paths (up to 45 Cv)
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.