Images are representations only.
Wherever the process pressure has to be indicated locally and, at the same time, circuits need to be switched, the model PGS23.063 switchGAUGE finds its use.Features
- High reliability and long service life.
- Up to 2 switch contacts per instrument.
- Gauges with inductive contacts for use in hazardous area with ATEX approval.
- Gauges with electronic contacts for PLC applications.
- Gauges in safety version S3.
Nominal Size in mm
- other units (e.g. psi, kPa) available or all other Equivalent vacuum or combined Pressure and vacuum Ranges
- 0 to 4 bar [0 to 58 psi] to 0 to 400 bar [0 to 5,802 psi]
- Option: Dual Scale
- Single scale
- Short Time: Full Scale Value
- Fluctuating: 2/3 x Full Scale Value
- Steady: 3/4 x Full Scale Value
- Lower Back Mount
- Lower Mount (Radial)
- 1/8” NPT
- 1/4” NPT
- G 1/8” B
- G 1/4” B
- Ambient: -20° to +60° C [-4° to 140° F]
- Medium: +100° C [+212° F] Max.
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): Max. ± 0.4 %/10 K of Full Scale Value
- Safety version S3 per EN 837: with solid baffle wall (Solidfront) and blow-out back
- Process Connection, Pressure Element: 316L Stainless Steel, option: Monel (Model PGS26)
- Option: Laminated Safety Glass
- Window Polycarbonate
- Set Pointer: Aluminium, Red
- Instrument Pointer: Aluminium, Black
- Dial: Aluminium, White, Black Lettering
- Case, movement, bayonet Ring: Stainless Steel
Ingress Protection Per IEC / EN 60529
- Cable length 2 m, facing downwards and to the right
- Material: PVC
- others on Request
- Control and regulation of processes
- Monitoring of plants and switching of circuits
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive environments
- Chemical industry, petrochemical industry, power plants, mining, on-/offshore, environmental technology, machine building and general plant construction