Images are representations only.
Slide valves Type 3160/3163 (normally closed) and 3165/3167 (normally open) are manifold mounted, pilot-operated, three port, two position valves with a spring-return action. A major feature of the valve design is elimination of the continuous internal leakage which is characteristic of conventional lapped-face spool valves. The valves each incorporate special high pressure seals which prevent leakage and so render the valves suitable for use with many fluid media.
- Working Pressure - Type 3160/3165: 690 bar (10,000 psi) maximum
- Working Pressure - Type 3163/3167: 413 bar (6,000 psi) maximum
- Pilot Pressure: 3.4 to 17.2 bar (50 to 250 psi)
- Operating Media - Main Slide: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures.
- Operating Media - Pilot Section: Air, or any of the main slide media
- Recommended Filtration: 25 micron
- Connections: Manifold mounted
- Pilot Connection: 1/4" NPTF direct ported
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 27 litres/min (6 imp galls/min)
- Working Temperature: -20º to 130º C (-4° to 266° F)
Q & A (0)
4101/4102/4106/4107 Slide Valve
3101-3104 & 3106-3109 Slide Valve
4100 & 4105 Slide Valve
3111 & 3115 Slide Valve
4111 & 4115 Slide Valve
3111.M002, 3115.M002 Slide Valve
4160 & 4165 Slide Valve
3100 & 3105 Slide Valve