Images are representations only.
Slide valves Type 3160/3163 (normally closed) and 3165/3167 (normally open) are manifold mounted, pilot-operated, three port, two position valves with a spring-return action.
A major feature of the valve design is elimination of the continuous internal leakage which is characteristic of conventional lapped-face spool valves.
The valves each incorporate special high pressure seals which prevent leakage and so render the valves suitable for use with many fluid media.Features
- Working Pressure
- Type 3160/3165: 690 bar (10,000 psi) maximum
- Type 3163/3167: 413 bar (6,000 psi) maximum
- Pilot Pressure: 3.4 to 17.2 bar (50 to 250 psi)
- Operating Media
- Main Slide: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures.
- Pilot Section: Air, or any of the main slide media
- Recommended Filtration: 25 micron
- Connections: Manifold mounted
- Pilot Connection: 1/4" NPTF direct ported
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 27 litres/min (6 imp galls/min)
- Working Temperature: -20° to 130°C (-4° to 266°F)