Images are representations only.
WIKA S-10-3A pressure transmitters are in compliance with 3A 3rd party sanitary criteria for pressure and level measurement in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and beverage industries. They feature 0.5% accuracy, 0.25 % B.F.S.L, rugged stainless steel construction, and a wide operating temperature range.
The 316L SS flush diaphragm minimizes product buildup. The all welded diaphragm seal system includes FDA and USP approved system fill fluid and is designed for "clean in place" (CIP) and "sterilize in place" (SIP) maintenance procedures.
The transmitters are available with industry standard 3/4", 1.5" or 2.0" Tri-Clamp® connections. The S-10-3A.C is designed for use with media temperatures up to 350° F (177° C).
Each transmitter undergoes extensive quality control testing and calibration. The printed circuit boards use state-ofthe-art surface mount technology and are potted in silicone gel for protection against mechanical shock, vibration and moisture. Each transmitter is manufactured to assure accuracy and long term stability when exposed to severe ambient temperature variations.Features
- Compliant with 3A
- Available with 3/4", 1.5" or 2.0" Tri-Clamp® connections
- 4-20 mA 2-wire output signal, others available
- Available with an integral cooling extension for high temperature applications
- Stainless steel case and wetted components
Certifications & Approvals
- IP67 / NEMA 4
- IP65 / NEMA 5
- Case: 304 Stainless Steel (1.4301)
- 316L Stainless Steel (1.4435)
- 3/4" Tri-Clamp
- 1-1/2" Tri-Clamp
- 2" Tri-Clamp
- 0 to 1,000 psi
- 30" Hg Vac to 100 psi
- 10-30 Vdc
- 0-10 V
- 4-20 mA
- 0-20 mA
- 0-5 V
- < 10 ms
- <0.5% of Span (0.25 % B.F.S.L.)
- < 0.05 of Span
- -4° to +176° F (-20° to +80° C)
- -40° to +212° F (-40° to +100° C)
- -22° to 350° F (-30° to 177° C)
- Food and Beverage