Images are representations only.
Wilcoxon’s handheld vibration meter helps find machine faults before they impact operation or cause catastrophic failures. The MAC800 kits increase productivity and lower maintenance costs by identifying vibration problems including bearing conditions in early and late stages of failure. This simple, easy to use meter records, analyzes and displays vibration signals and comes with built-in band filters for unbalance, misalignment, and looseness. The low Hertz range allows readings on machinery running as slow as 120 RPM.
Combined with the included DataMate software, the MAC800 can become the foundation of a plantwide condition monitoring program, supporting up to ten machines. Upgrading to the DataMate Pro software allows monitoring of up to 1,000 machines. The MAC800 meter can be used in most industries including commercial and industrial HVac, food processing, packing, petrochemical, pulp and paper, power plants and utilities.
Options for extended capabilities include high-performance Bluetooth headphones for auditory monitoring, and a strobelight attachment for run speed analysis. MachineryMate kits are available with an assortment of accessories. Use the ordering guide below to find the right solution for your monitoring needs.
- Internal data storage
- Data trending software
- Standard cable mounted accelerometer with magnet
- Built-in Bluetooth communication capability
- USB docking station for PCs
- Built-in ISO alarms
- Easily identify bearing problems with BDU reading
- 800 line FFT spectrum
- Ruggedized IP67 case
- Listen to bearing noise with headphones (optional)
- View running speed with strobe light attachment (optional)
- Food Processing
- HVAC Systems
- Power Plants & Utilities
- Pulp & Paper
Approvals & Certifications
- 20 Hours Normal Use
- OLED Full Color, High Contrast
- IP67 Waterproof
- BDU: 1 to 10 kHz
- ISO: 2 Hz to 1 kHz
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Dynamic Range, 0.01 G Resolution: 96 dB
- Input Range: ± 60 G (588 m/sec²)
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)