- Fail safe high or low will return the output to 3 psig for direct acting mode or to 15 psig for reverse acting mode if the power is lost, regardless of the logic selected.
- Field reversible feature provides output which is directly or inversely proportional to the input signal.
- 115 VAC, 230 VAC, and 24 VDC power options permit use with most power sources.
- Temperature compensation provides stable operation during temperature changes.
- 5 VDC or 15 VDC logic assures compatibility with most digital input systems.
- Vibration resistance maintains set points, under adverse vibration conditions.
- Various mounting configurations allow installation flexibility for most applications.
- External zero adjustment provided for ease of calibration.
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.