Images are representations only.
The model A2G-15 differential pressure gauge with electrical output signal is used for monitoring the differential pressure in ventilation and air-conditioning applications. The measuring ranges cover from 0 … 100 Pa to 0 … 6,000 Pa. Plus/minus ranges can be fulfilled from -50 … +50 Pa to -1,500 … +1,500 Pa.
Electrical output signals for both measurands (DC 0 … 10 V or 4 … 20 mA) enable the direct connection to control systems or the building automation system.
The separated construction of the measuring chamber and display area ensures that impurities from the process air do not settle on the back of the window.
The differential pressure gauge is available in IP54 and IP65 ingress protection as well as two different mounting versions.Features
- Electrical output signal DC 0 … 10 V (3-wire) or 4 … 20 mA (2-wire)
- Simple and fast mounting via threaded bezel
- Separated construction of measuring chamber and display area
- Integrated sealing element for direct mounting in a ventilation duct or instrument panel
- Available as a built-in or add-on version
Certifications & Approvals
- NEMA 3 (IP54)
- NEMA 4 (IP65)
- Black thermoplastic, high impact resistant
- Aluminium, scale over 90 degrees.
- G 1/8" female
Process Conenction Material
- Lower mount
- 0/0.2 inWC to 0/50 inWC (50 to 12,500 Pa)
- Differential pressure monitoring for filters
- Pressure monitoring for ventilators
- Overpressure monitoring for clean rooms and also under- and overpressure monitoring for laboratories and operating rooms