Heavy-duty limit switch boxes, designed for hazardous areas, provide a visual and electrical remote position feedback on automated valves.
The SX matches the Exd IIB T6 standards. The SH is our solution reaching Exd IIB + H2 T6 requirements. SX and SH, thanks to spare pass through terminals, the three cable entries either metric or imperial and different visual position indications, provide a highly customizable solution meeting a wide range of applications. These include, but are not limited to, oil and gas (both on-shore and off-shore) and petrochemical industries.
- Twin Shaft Design, ensuring a complete sealed device: the shaft is split in two parts, each fitted and sealed into the body and cover for the best weather insulation even during opening operation
- Enhanced Flexibility of Electrical Feedbacks Options
- Up to Three Cable entries available in different sizes
- Easy wiring through the Terminal PCB Board
- NOVA V3™ switch option ensures Extreme Durability and High Power Switching Capabilities
- 4-20 mA Position Transmitter Options
- Captive Bolts on the Screwed Lid
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.