- The Model 1600A Vacuum Regulator controls pressure in high flow systems above and below atmospheric pressure.
- The single unit controls vacuum and positive pressure.
- Control sensitivity of 1 Inch Water Column allows use in precision applications.
- Large supply and exhaust valves provide high forward and exhaust flows.
- Soft supply and exhaust valve seats minimize air consumption.
- A balanced supply valve minimizes the effect of supply pressure variation.
- An aspirator tube compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- A separate control chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
- Unit construction lets you service the model 1600 without removing it from the line.
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.