Images are representations only.
The RT7 RTD assembly is a resistance temperature detector designed for use in hazardous locations. The RT7 is a customizable product that is model number configured and made to order.
The RT7 consists of a stainless steel RTD sensor, complete with a connection head (enclosure) that may be provided with a terminal block, DIN rail, wire splice connectors, or internal transmitter. Connection extension fittings will spring load the sensor into a thermowell or a fixed fitting can be used without a thermowell.
Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G; Class III; T6…T1
Class I, Zone 1, Groups IIB plus hydrogen, IIB; Zone 20; T6…T1Features
• Simple design that is used and accepted across multiple process industries.
• RT7 configuration options allow for many different arrangements to be configured for almost any temperature measurement application.
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
AIRCOM RTD Assembly, Aluminum Epoxy Connection Head, Nipple/Union/Nipple, 1/2" NPT, PT100, Single Element, 3-Wire, -50 to 204°C, 4" L, 1/4" Probe Diameter
1 - 2 weeks
AIRCOM RTD Assembly, 316 SST Connection Head, Nipple/Union/Nipple, 1/2" NPT, PT100, Single Element, 4-Wire, -50 to 204°C, 6" L, 1/4" Probe Diameter
2 - 4 weeks
AIRCOM RTD Assembly, Aluminum Connection Head, Fixed Hex Instrument Fitting, 1/2" NPT, PT100, Single Element, 3-Wire, -50 to 204°C, 0.5" L, 1/8" Probe Diameter
2 - 4 weeks
- 10 ohms Copper 427 0.039 ohm / °C
- 100 ohms Platinum 385 ± 0.01%
- 100 ohms Platinum 385 ± 0.1%
- 100 ohms Platinum 392 ± 0.1%
- 120 ohms Nickel 627 0.806 ohm / °C
- Dual Elements
- Single Element
Materials of Construction
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 1/2" NPT Female
Process Fitting Details
- Nipple / Union / Nipple
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- 0.215" O.D.
- 1/4" O.D.
- 1/8" O.D.
- 3/16" O.D.
- -50°C to +450°C (-58°F to +842°F)
- -50°C to +50°C (-58°F to +122°F)
Version / Leadwires
- 4-Wire Compensated Loop
• Hazardous location temperature measurement
• Industrial temperature measurement
• Process control
• Outdoor / indoor use