Images are representations only.
The manual lockout relay Type 1250 (normally closed) is a pilot-operated, three port, two position valve with manual-open actuator. It may be side mounted or panel mounted with a maximum panel thickness of 4 mm.
- Working/Pilot Pressure: 250 bar (3,625 psi) maximum 69 bar minimum pilot operating pressure
- Operating Media: Mineral oils or water-glycol mixtures with corrosion inhibitors
- Connections: 1/4" NPT tapped all ports
- Flow Rate: Nominal 27 litres/min (6 imp galls/min)
- Working Temperature: –20º to 160º C (-4° to 320° F)
- Recommended Filtration: 3 micron