Images are representations only.
The Break-to-Length sensor is designed as a quick replacement element for existing thermowell assemblies. Pre-scored at 1" increments, the sensor can be "broken" to fit most applications.
A pair and a screw driver are the only tools required for the job. This unique design has no burrs or sharp edges.
For added protection the sensor come with a grommet that slips over the leads and fits into tubing.Features
- Lengths: 16" or 24"
- Temperature Rating: Low Temp 204°C (399°F), High Temp 482°C (899°F)
- 100Ω Platinum Element, ±0.1% @ 0°C
- 316/L Stainless Steel Sheath
- Four Conductor, Teflon or Fiberglass Insulated and Jacketed Leads
Displaying prices & availability for United States in USD. Change location or currency
- 100 ohms Platinum 385 ± 0.1 %
- Four Conductor, Teflon or Fiberglass Insulated & Jacketed Leads
- 16” (406.4 mm)
- 24” (609.6 mm)
Materials of Construction
- 316L Stainless Steel
- -200° to 850° C (-328° to 1,562° F)
- RTD-Overview-RT0-C1-0.pdf (/documents/Aircom-Instrumentation-Ltd/Break-to-Length-RTD-Sensor/RTD-Overview-RT0-C1-0-pdf) (212 KB)
- RTD-Resistance-Table-RT0-C2-0.pdf (/documents/Aircom-Instrumentation-Ltd/Break-to-Length-RTD-Sensor/RTD-Resistance-Table-RT0-C2-0-pdf) (212 KB)
- RTD-Wiring-Configuration-RT0-C3-0.pdf (/documents/Aircom-Instrumentation-Ltd/Break-to-Length-RTD-Sensor/RTD-Wiring-Configuration-RT0-C3-0-pdf) (153 KB)