The Bifold range of check valves have been developed using advanced sealing techniques from within the existing hydraulic control valve products. These sealing techniques ensure the ball check valve prevents reverse flow by providing a leak-tight shutoff.
Features and Benefits:
- 15 psi nominal cracking pressure
- Optimised flow path. High tensile 316L CW stainless steel bodies as standard
- Exotic materials available upon request
- Traceability via a unique serial number stamped on the valve body
- Operating temperature range of -20° to 120° C (-4° to 248° F)
- Tube sizes from 1/4" to 1"
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.