Images are representations only.
The VEGASCAN 693 is a signal conditioning and indicating instrument for up to 15 continuously measuring 4 to 20 mA/HART sensors.
Hence the measuring results from level, gauge and process pressure measurements can be easily transferred to control, visualization and remote data transmission systems.
Interfaces and functions for connecting to networks and remote data transmission systems are integrated.
It is particularly suitable for application in the area of local and global inventory management.Features
- Recording of Up to 200,000 Measured Values with Instruments with Digital Interface
- Simple Integration into the Intranet/Extranet via Integrated Web Server
- Measured Value and Message Transmission via E-mail and SMS as well as Data Transmission to WEB-VV
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Gauge Monitoring
- Process Applications
- Value Indication & Remote Enquiry of Measured Value for up to 15 HART Sensors
Approvals & Certifications
- 10/100 MegaBits - Data Transmission
- HART Protocol - Vega HART Sensors
- 12 VA - Max.
- 7.5 W - Max.
- LCD Display - Digital & QuasiAnalog Indication
- 16 AWG, (1.5 mm²) - Max.
- Screw Terminal
- Green LED x 1 - Status, Operating Voltage
- Red LED x 1 - Status, Fault Signal
- Yellow LED x 1 - Status Interface
- 4-20 mA - 15 x Vega HART Sensors
- Active Sensor - Sensor Power Supply by VEGASCAN
- Passive Sensor - Sensor Has an Own Power Supply
- Ethernet - 1 X, cannot be combined with RS-232
- RS-232 - 1 X, cannot be combined with Ethernet
- Carrier Rail (35 x 7.5 According to DIN EN 50022 / 60715)
- 20-253 Vac
- 20-253 Vdc
- 50/60 Hz
- Breaking Capacity: 50 mW Min., 750 VA AC, 54 W DC, Max.
- Switching Current: 10 µA DC Min., 3 A AC, 1 A DC, Max.
- Switching Voltage: 10 mVdc Min., 250 Vac/dc, Max.
- Active Input: Sensor Power Supply by Vegascan
- Number of Sensors: 15 x Vega HART Sensors (5 x with Ex-Version)
- Passive Input: Sensor Has an Own Power Supply