Images are representations only.
The YT-1200R Pneumatic Positioner is used for pneumatic valve actuators by means of pneumatic controller or control systems with an output signal of 3 to 5 psi or split ranges.Features
- The product can operate normally in very extreme environment, such as vibration and temperature.
- The durability has been proven after testing 2 million cycles at the minimum.
- Response time is very short and accurate.
- Simple part change can set 1/2 Split Range.
- It is economical due to less air-consumption.
- Direct / Reverse action can be set easily.
- Zero & Span adjustment processes are simple.
- Feedback connection is easy.
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
ROTORK YTC Postition Transmitter, Rotary Motion, Standard Lever, LCD View More
- SPTM-5V: Position Transmitter
- Input Signal: 0~90º
- Output Signal: 4~20mA DC
- Supply Voltage: 9~28V DC
- Material: Aluminum Diecasting
- R: Rotary Motion Type
- I: Explosion Protection - Ex ia IIC T5
- 1: Lever Type - Standard
- 1: With LCD
6 - 8 weeks
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° C)
Approvals & Certifications
Enclosure, Body Material
- Die Cast Aluminum
- 80 LPM
- ± 1 % of Full Scale
- ± 2 % of Full Scale
- bar: 0.2 to 1
- 1/4" NPT Female
- Phi 1
- Phi 2
PT/PF/PS (JIS) Connection
- 1/4" PT Female
- ± 0.5 % of Full Scale
- bar: 1.4 to 7
- kPa: 140 to 700
- psig: 20.3 to 100