Images are representations only.
The Rotork Fairchild Model 1500 Positive Bias Relay is designed for applications that require an output pressure that is the sum of a controlled input signal plus a fixed bias.
This pneumatic relay provides high output flow at an output pressure that represents the input signal pressure plus a preset bias. The output of the relay is the sum of the spring bias, set with the Range Screw, plus a pneumatic input signal. (Po = Ps + K); where Po is output pressure, Ps is signal pressure, and K is the spring constant set by the Range Screw.
- Control sensitivity of 1" water column.
- Large Supply and Exhaust Valves.
- Soft Supply and Exhaust Valve seats.
- A balanced Supply Valve.
- Aspirator Tube design.
- A separate Control Chamber.
- Unit construction.
- Allows use in precision applications.
- Provides high forward and exhaust flows.
- Minimizes air consumption.
- Minimizes the effect of any supply pressure variation.
- Compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 93.3° C (-40° to 200° F)
- 1/2" BSPT Female
- 3/4" BSPT Female
- 3/8" BSPT Female
- Nitrile on Dacron
Enclosure, Body Material
Exhaust Capacity - Relieving Units Only
- 40 scfm (65 m³/hour)
- Tapped Exhaust
- 150 scfm (255 m³/hour) at psig: 100 (kPa: 700, bar: 7) Supply & psig: 20 (kPa: 150, bar: 1.5) Set Point
- 1/2" NPT Female
- 3/4" NPT Female
- 3/8" NPT Female
- bar: 0 to 10
- kPa: 0 to 1,000
- psig: 0 to 150
- 1" WC (2.54 cm)
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- bar: 17
- kPa: 1,700
- psig: 250
Supply Pressure Effect
- less than psig: 0.1 (bar: 0.07, kPa: 0.7) Per psig: 100 (bar: 7, kPa: 700) Change
- Zinc-Plated Steel