The directly-controlled Model 67 stainless steel regulator precisely controls fuel pressures in ranges from -6 to 45 psi. The large diaphragm actuator with directly controlled valve gives excellent response characteristics with very low hysteresis. High precision control is achieved by its force balanced valve, with a newly developed patented smooth running seal system. Specially developed for the high precision and reliability requirements of modern engine test equipment, the M67 is suitable for all fuels such as gasoline, diesel, biodiesel (RME), aviation fuel, methanol, ethanol, petrol mixtures E5 to E100 and diesel mixtures B5 to B100.
- High accuracy with extremely low droop under flow
- Reliable fuel supply to the engine
- Full corrosion resistance for all fuels and mixtures
- No change in output with fluctuating supply pressure or downstream pulsation
- Allows quick fuel changeover
- Washdown and internal purge capability
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.