Images are representations only.
Resistance thermometers without thermowell are particularly suitable for those applications in which the metal sensor tip is mounted directly into bored holes (e.g. in machine components) or directly into the process for any application with no chemically aggressive media or abrasion.
- Application ranges from -200 ... +600 °C (-328 ... +1,112 °F).
- For insertion, screw-in with optional process connection.
- Connection head form B or JS.
- Explosion-protected version.
- -196 to 600 °C (-320 to 1,112 °F)
Certifications & Approvals
- DNOP - MakNII
- 2 x 2-wire, 3-wire, 4-wire
- 1 x 2-wire, 3-wire, 4-wire
Material of Construction
- Connection head: Aluminum, stainless steel, plastic
- 4-20 mA
- HART® protocol
- FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus and PROFIBUS® PA
- For direct installation into the process
- Machine building
- Pipelines and vessels