Images are representations only.
The VEGATOR 142 is a signal conditioning instrument for level detection for sensors with Analog measured data transmission such as typically capacitive electrodes, hydrostatic pressure transmitters or process pressure transmitters.
Simple monitoring and control functions can be realized.
Typical applications are two-point control, pump control (On/Off) and monitoring functions such as overfill and dry run protection.Features
- Compact Separator With Alarm Function for Limit Level
- Comprehensive Monitoring Detects Short circuit and Measuring Line Break as well as Malfunctions in the Sensor
- Simple Mounting Through Carrier Rail as well as Detachable, Coded Terminals
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL 2
- 3 W (8 VA)
- LED Display
- 0.25 mm² (AWG 23) to 2.5 mm² (AWG 12) - Wire Cross Section
- EN 50022 / 60715
- Screw Terminal
- 100 µA
- 24-230 Vac
- 24-65 Vdc
- 50/60 Hz
- Adjustable Delay - 2/6/8 seconds, ± 20 %
- Basic Delay - 150 milliseconds, ± 10 %
- Breaking Capacity: 50 mW Min., 500 VA, 54 W DC, Max.
- Quantity: 2 x Operating Relay
- Switching Current: 10 µA Min., 3 A AC, 1 A DC, Max.
- Switching Voltage: 10 mVdc Min., 250 Vac, 60 Vdc, Max.
- Active - Input Sensor Supply through VEGATOR 142
- Current Limitation: 23 mA through Internal Resistance 100 ohms, ± 1 % - Passive Input
- Current Limitation: 23 mA through Internal Resistance 200 ohms, ± 1 % - Active Input
- Detection: ≤ 3.6 mA (Line Break), ≥ 21 mA (Short Circuit)
- Number of Sensors: 2 x 4-20 mA
- Passive Input: Sensor Has an Own Power Supply
- 18.2 Vdc, ± 5 %
- 4-20 mA