Images are representations only.
The high-quality model PG23CP pressure gauge has been designed specifically for the requirements within the process industry.
This safety pressure gauge is mainly used for applications in the chemical and petrochemical industry, the oil and gas industry, power engineering and also in water/wastewater technology.Features
- Fully welded mounting ring to prevent water ingress into the control panel (ingress protection IP 66).
- All stainless steel construction.
- Optionally as safety version "S3" per EN 837-1.
- EN 837-1
Nominal Size in mm
- NS 100: 1.0
- NS 63: 1.6
- or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges
- NS 100: 0 ... 0.6 to 0 ... 1,600 bar
- NS 63: 0 ... 1 to 0 ... 1,000 bar
- Short time: 1.3 x full scale value
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
- NS 100: Steady: Full scale value
- Short time: Full scale value
- Fluctuating: 2/3 x full scale value
- NS 63: Steady: 3/4 x full scale value
- Medium: +200° C maximum
- Ambient: -40 … +60° C
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): max. ±0.4 %/10 K of Full Scale Value
Ingress Protection Per IEC / EN 60529
- IP66 at the front, after professional panel mounting
- NS 100: 1/2" NPT (Male), SW 17
- NS 63: 1/4" NPT (Male), SW 11
- Lower back mount
- Stainless steel 316L (NS 63: 1.4571)
- Stainless steel 316L
- Stainless steel
- Dial Aluminium, White, Black Lettering NS 63 with Pointer stop pin
- Aluminium, black
- Stainless Steel, all welded mounting ring, with blow-out device at case circumference, o‘clock (NS 63) and on the back of the case (NS 100), scale ranges ≤ 0 ... 16 bar with compensating valve to vent case
- Laminated safety glass (NS 63: Polcarbonate)
- Bayonet ring, stainless steel
- Flat gasket from NBR 2.5 mm
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive ambience
- Specifically for the requirements within the process industry, mainly in the chemical and petrochemical industry, the oil and gas industry, power engineering and also in water/wastewater technology
- Particularly suitable for use in wellhead control panels (WHCPs) and hydraulic power units (HPUs)